top of page
Horse Nose Background.jpg

Gift Aid Form

Please complete this form to register for Gift Aid on your previous and future donations. We will keep your data safe.

Register for Gift Aid.

Thanks for submitting!

Gift Aid is reclaimed by the charity from the tax you pay for the current tax year. Your address

is needed to identify you as a current UK taxpayer. Please notify us if you want to cancel this

declaration, change your name or home address or no longer pay sufficient tax on your

income and/or capital gains. If you pay Income Tax at the higher or additional rate and want to

receive the additional tax relief due to you, you must include all your Gift Aid donations on

your Self-Assessment tax return or ask HM Revenue and Customs to adjust your tax code.

bottom of page